What We’re Doing to Help Keep You Safe
The safety of our members and team members is what’s most
important. Big Six Fitness has always been dedicated to delivering
a healthy way of life to our community and with a carefully
planned approach, we will reopen. Each of us will play an
important role in making our club a safe place for us all.
GYM ACCESS RULES
- Staff and club members will be required to complete a Health Declaration from our website (coming soon) prior to each visit stating they are not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and have not been near someone who has experienced COVID-19 symptoms
- A touchless hand sanitizer will be placed by the front door. All members must use it before entering the club.
- Temperature of staff and members will be taken using a touchless thermometer prior to enter into the club
- Staff members will be required to wear company-provided face masks and gloves unless standing behind Plexiglass
- Plexiglass barriers installed at front desk and juice bar registers
- Club members must wear face masks while in the club except during vigorous exercise
- Recommending that members wear gloves
- Check in using key tags only.